Children’s afternoon tea and craft parties
Enjoy a magical, girlie afternoon tea where even the sandwiches are given the fairy dust treatment! Pink lemonade in teapots, vintage china crockery and plenty of sandwiches, cakes and treats come included.
Afternoon tea follows a craft session where children design and create something special to take home.
Afternoon tea and craft parties are available for £13 per child, minimum numbers of 7 children. Pre-booking is essential.
Other children’s parties available at Dulcie Butterfly:
- Lipstick powder and paint (as the old song goes) – A mini make over for children a little make up and nails followed by afternoon tea.
- Bunting making – Create your very own bunting accompanied by afternoon tea.
- Canvas Design – Become the next Picasso, design and make your very own canvas and have some fun with paint. Wash their hands and then enjoy afternoon tea.
- Home made biscuit decorating – If the kids aren’t too full after their afternoon tea, they can eat what they make!
- Jewellery Making – Let the kids make their very own jewellery followed by afternoon tea.
We also have a chocolate fountain available at an extra charge. If you have any ideas for parties please let us know.